SOLAR CAD TECHNICIAN AND INTERNAL TOOL DEVELOPER:
Infinity Energy, Sacramento, California.September 2016 to present
• Produced detailed CAD-generated documents for the use in the installation and permitting for residential and commercial solar systems.
• Developed specialized integration between AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel and a relational database to streamline quote process.
• Trained of new employees on the use of the Aurora Design Tool, the SunRun Design Tool and AutoCAD.
SOLAR CAD DESIGNER AND AURORA TEAM ASSISTANT MANAGER:
Zing Solar, American Fork, Utah. August 2015 to August 2016
• Created documents using CAD drafting tools for use in the permitting and installation of solar systems.
• Developed a streamlining system to troubleshooting documents and financing tools used daily by the engineering and sales teams.
• Created graphics and layout of proposals for presentation to residential and commercial customers.
• Modified reporting software used to help track and improve productivity for sales and engineering teams.
• Managed team members, enforced deadlines and trained new staff.
TECHNICAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE:
Silhouette America Inc. December 2014 to August 2015
• Solved technical problems for the Silhouette Studio and Silhouette die cutting machine.
• Provide one-on-one coaching with front-end users over the phone and online.
• Troubleshoot networking, hardware and software compatibility issues between various Silhouette product and clients.
• Worked with other associates in a team environment.
• North Central State College, Shelby Ohio. Studies: Electro-mechanical engineering. August 2013 to May 2014.
• Clear Fork High School, Bellville, Ohio. May 2014
• Eagle Scout. December 2013.
• Community Service: Organized a work crew to raise funds and rehabilitate a city park in a low-income neighborhood. May 2013.
• Library Volunteer: Worked with library staff and visitors at the Lexington Branch of the Richland County Library, June 2010 to July 2013.
• Field Commander: Played trumpet and lead the Clear Fork High School Marching Band. 2012-2013.